- Civil Engineering Projects
- Project Management Projects
- Land Subdivision Projects
- Surveying Projects
- Land Development Projects
- Building & Construction Set-Out Projects
- Resource Management & Planning Projects
Glen Echo Station is an operational deer farm along the Whitestone Valley overlooking the Whitestone River.
As the lead consultant we were tasked with obtaining resource consents for the development of 32 building platforms discretely located within the farm to afford great rural aspect with limited impact on the farming operation.
This was a significant resource management process with the site located in a visually sensitive environment and consultation with numerous stakeholder required. All necessary consents to undertake the development were successfully achieved.